Jock is an experienced speaker on the topic of product management. He is available to speak, host or participate in panel discussions at your event, conference or webinar.
Future speaking engagements:
- DevTalks (Cluj-Napoca, Romania)
- Working Products (Hamburg, Germany)
Recent speaking engagements:
- Cambridge UX Group (Cambridge, UK)
- Cofounders Bootcamp (London, UK)
- DevTalks (Bucharest, Romania)
- DMGT (London, UK)
- Edspace (London, UK)
- Landing Festival (Berlin, Germany)
- Logi Analytics (webinar)
- L’viv IT Arena (L’viv, Ukraine)
- Mind The Product Leadership Meetup (London, UK)
- Product Anonymous (Melbourne, Australia)
- ProductCamp (London, UK)
- ProductCamp (L’viv, Ukraine)
- ProductCamp (Melbourne, Australia)
- Product Management Festival (Zurich, Switzerland)
- ProductTank Manchester (Manchester, UK)
- Threads (Bristol, UK)
- University of Cambridge Information Services (Cambridge, UK)
- Ve Global (London, UK)
We are happy to discuss your preferences for specific topics within product management. Please contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.
Speaking at your event is charged at Jock’s daily rate plus VAT, travel and accommodation expenses. Webinars are charged at an hourly rate, including preparatory meetings or conference calls.
Please note that all rights are reserved by Product People Limited on content presented. Licensing of content is available; please see our information on content authoring.